Assistant Manager/Shift Lead Job Summary
We own multiple gas stations (branded and unbranded) spread across the Bay Area. All stations have convenience stores attached to them and some have a full service or drive-through car wash as well.
We are looking for Assistant Manager/Shift Lead for all 3 shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Graveyard).
The primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in training staff on different shifts.
- Assist the manager in creating schedule.
- Ensure store is well stocked and products are not expired.
- Ensure all permits are current.
- Assist in ordering and receiving merchandise while following company guidelines at all times.
- Assist in daily paperwork.
- Ensure drive-off issues are taken care of promptly as per company guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment inside and outside the store.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience as a cashier or equivalent
- Be willing to work in different shifts any day of the week
- Strong communication skills
- Be willing to fill in for both Cashier and Manager if and when need arise
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders if need be
- Must be 18+ years of age
- After one year, eligible for 1-week of paid vacation