Book-Keeper / Office Assistant Job Summary
We own multiple gas stations (branded and unbranded) spread across the Bay Area. All stations have convenience stores attached to them and some have a full service or drive-through car wash as well. We are looking for Book-Keeper with retail experience.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Enter invoices on the in-house accounting software (Sunray/CDB).
- Communicate with managers at the stores.
- Follow up with vendors regarding invoices, pricing and promotions.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience as Book-Keeper or equivalent in retail industry.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate staff.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Experience in Petroleum Industry will be an advantage.
- Good time-management skills, problem solver and quick thinker.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- After one year, eligible for paid vacation.
- Retirement plan – certain requirements need to be met.
- Medical – certain requirements need to be met.