General Manager Job Summary
We own multiple gas stations (branded and unbranded) spread across the Bay Area. All stations have convenience stores attached to them and some have a full service or drive-through car wash as well. We are looking for General Manager with retail experience.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee a group of about 10 stores operated by the company.
- Work with store managers and assistant managers to ensure all procedures are in place and being practiced.
- Ensure store is environmentally compliant.
- Ensure stores follow company policies and maintain company standard through store visits, store and staff evaluations and data analysis.
- Conduct scheduled audits.
- Conduct scheduled inventory management.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience as Store Manager or equivalent in retail industry.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate staff.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders if need be.
- Have a valid driver’s license and own a mode of transport.
- Must be available for on-call work schedule as needed.
- Good time-management skills, problem solver and quick thinker.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- After one year, eligible for paid vacation.
- Retirement plan – certain requirements need to be met.
- Medical – certain requirements need to be met.
- Car allowance.