Store Manager Job Summary
We own multiple gas stations (branded and unbranded) spread across the Bay Area. All stations have convenience stores attached to them and some have a full service or drive-through car wash as well. We are looking for Store Manager with retail experience.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure prompt and courteous customer service to customers, vendors and staff.
- Analyze and measure business trends, develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Prepare employee schedule and report payroll to Management on a timely manner.
- Train new staff on company policies and procedures and ensure that staff are following the procedures constantly.
- Control shrink, expenses and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels; ensure store is adequately stocked.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives including appropriate price adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year experience as Assistant Manager or equivalent in retail industry.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate staff.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders if need be.
Apply for Store Manager Position